Schedules and Standings
U9 and above Gotsoccer instructions for Game Reports:
- Log into your team account
- Click on MSA Fall 2015 Event
- Click on Schedule tab
- Click on the PDF icon next to the scheduled game that you want to print
- To update jersey numbers you will have to click on the Fall 2015 Event Frozen roster and update on the top roster then print game report.
- Scores for MSA games are only kept for U9 and above
- Scores for MSA youths reflect a 3-point differential since these are recreational leagues
- If a team scores more than 3 points above the other team, this will NOT be reflected in the scores
- MSA does not encourage “running up” the score.
Season Tie Breakers
- Head-to-Head Competition
- Goal Differential (Max. of 3 goal differential)
- Fewest goals allowed during the season
- Highest number of shutouts during the season
- Fewest Caution Points received (red/yellow cards) during the season
- Playoff Game if necessary
- Yellow and Red Card team Season Total (the team with fewest cards advances, red cards count as two cards.)
- Goals Against
- Goals For – Maximum of 5 Goals per game.
- Penalty Kick Shootout
The McKinney Soccer Association has been promoting and growing the game of soccer in McKinney since its formation over 30 years ago. The association is controlled by a board of directors which meets once a month to ensure that both, the Spring and Fall soccer seasons run smoothly. We also have a small office staff to manage daily operations and help to coordinate between players, parents, and board members in solving issues.